Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Palomino Mare Chooses Her Name...



Ciara: "How about Flicka?" 
Palomino Mare: "Yeah, that one's pretty good!"


Ciara: "Do you like the name Bo?"
Palomino Mare: "Ugh!"

Ciara: "I meant like Bo Derek."
Palomino Mare: "Hmmm. Well, I am a bombshell blonde."

Ciara: "How about Wheat?"
Palomino Mare: "How could you compare me to a mere grain used to make bread?! My golden glow deserves a name glorious in sound, and unique in meaning! Don't insult me with your common choices. Give me something good!"
Ciara: "What do you think of Tosca?"
Palomino Mare: "Hey! I think you've finally got the picture! That sounds Italian. My supermodel good-looks could almost be Italian, couldn't they?"

THANK YOU to everyone who submitted names for our very choosy, very particular palomino mare! With over 80 suggestions on the list, she had plenty to choose from. Congratulations to Sarah Sult for choosing the winning name: Tosca!

No comments:

Post a Comment